Sunday, February 1, 2009

Memphis Madness and Sick Sunday Episode 3

So I love going back to Memphis, mostly because my mom cooks whatever I want and takes care of the kids.

We went back because Dad had some great tickets to the basketball game. It was a guy's trip so Darrell, Dad, Jackson and Uncle Paul all got to experience the game together.

Apparently while they were sitting in their seats eating their giant snowcones...
and dancing for their dinner...

the promotional people came up and asked Darrell and Paul if they wanted to participate in the half time games. OF COURSE Darrell said "NO" (he doesn't have a very good record with basketball-broken leg with two surgeries and a busted toe). Paul on the other hand...........


Unfortunately Paul stunk at shooting free throws, but not before he won two steak dinners! Not too bad for poor work-Not what I expect from a straight A pharmacy student.
So the guys have fun and the ladies stay home and take care of another sick child. Oh how I love sick kids. I will spare the details but post a picture of us drying her teddy bear after he had been given a bath.
And some more of us girls in our pj's well after lunch time
Isn't she stinkin adorable?

And one more of the two beautiful women in my life.

1 comment:

Rebecca Meece said...

I love all the new pictures- yall have beautiful kids!